The leather beanbag covers are posted as a leather beanbag cover in an Australia Post plastic envelope.
All Nelson & Rose bean bags have a YKK safety locking zip sewn into the bottom panel of the bag and can be opened using a paperclip. Safety locking zips prevent small children from getting hold of the polystyrene bean fill. Polystyrene beans present a severe danger to children if swallowed or inhaled.
The bean bags can hold a capacity of approximately 300 litres of polystyrene beans. These beans can be purchased from stores such as Big W, Kmart, Spotlight and Target.
Basic Steps to Filling:
- you will need two adults as you need two sets of hands - one set for holding the bag and one set for handling the beans
- open the cover using a paperclip on the zip
- fill the bag slowly and away from children - fit the end of the plastic polystyrene bag into the cover opening and carefully cut the plastic bag open.
- once full, close the safety locking zip on the leather cover and remove the paper clip
- have a dust pan and brush handy as I have found this the best way to collect stray beans